Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stampin' Up! Club Creations


I'm part of Melissa Gresham's Stampin' Up! club. We have a meeting each month to make a project and spend money :-) The requirement is a $15 purchase every time we meet (isn't that just terrible?!). I give Melissa's daughter Abby piano lessons to fund this addiction. Last night we made the scrapbook page, complete with staples - the newest rage - and felt flowers. The heart is chipboard, covered with printed paper. The other two items are projects from previous months.

8 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

I love them and wish I could of been with you all!! I will steal the idea and made my own!!!

Martha C said...

I was so excited to discover your blog! Glad you started one. After all the years, we can feel a bit connected again. :-)
In one of my old posts from 2007 (I think.), I have a picture of us from K and 1st Grade!

Martha C said...

I just checked, and the picture was posted in Feb. '07. Enjoy. :-)

Kristina Clemens said...

GIIRRL!!!! I am so totally freaking out with excitement that you have a blog!! I didn't even know you were married until Leanna told me. How pathetic am I as a friend? You look soooo great. Just want you to know that you were always one of my favorites at GEEBS. I'll be checking in. Kristina Come visit our blog sometime and let me know you've been there. =)

The Brighter Side said...

Melissa comes up with some pretty cool ideas for stamp club, That is because she knows that she has some top notch scrapers in stamp club! I love your page!

Nancy said...

Happy to have found your blog! I love your scrapbook page!

Les said...

Lisa! I hope you remember me. I'm Leslie (Rollins) Clark. I saw your mom not too long ago. We moved to Ross a few years ago, but we are moving late this summer to my dad's house. That is the one that was Granny's. Your uncle Clayton also works at the school that my kids go to currently, and I recently ran into Beth. It's nice to see pictures of you and your husband!

skier1998 said...

Hi Lisa,
Glad to see you have entered the blogging world. I'll be checking in on you. :-)