Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Newest Addition to Our Family

Meet Oliver, our gray baby! His is quite the story: Jeremy discovered him at the farm where our church was having its hayride/hotdog roast. I fell in love with him and asked the owner of the farm if I could have him. He consented, and Oliver was ours!! I've wanted a kitty for the longest time.... Ollie is a sweetie, and even Dakota (our Golden Retriever) doesn't think he's too bad! They're continuing to warm up to each other. It's a process, to be sure! Jeremy got another buddy out of the deal. Looks like they're two peas in a pod!



4 comments:

Alanna said...

aww - he's (the cat) is so pretty! :) I love cats and guess I have to wait until I move out to get one! lol

The Brighter Side said...

We all wondered if you took that cat home. How sweet! Congratulations on your new addition!

Helen said...

Cats are okay....... a little too independent for me. I prefer dogs as you know, but your kitty is a cutie!

Melissa said...

I heard about what the cat did on you on the way home. And you STILL kept it!