Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving at Jenn and Paul's in PA

Thanksgiving was the Robison's Rendevouz at Jenn and Paul's new home in Pennsylvania. We "kids" had our Christmas together, since we now live so far apart that it wasn't going to happen around the actual time you're supposed to celebrate the season!

This is Jeremy and I with Jared, his older brother and Jared's new wife Missy. (This is also after a full day of Black Friday shopping - yes, Jeremy got up with me at 3:30 in the morning to go hit the stores and get GREAT deals!!!)



Isn't she cute? She takes after her uncle! :-) Hopefully our kids are as cute as Katrin is!

Jenn prepared a delicious meal before we all had to drive the long way home.


Ok, Paul helped, too!


Baby Kallie is growing!! (And I think Jared and Missy look good with a baby, don't you?!)




Jenn is enjoying her new kitchen and all her cabinets and counter space (Lisa says with deep-rooted bitterness!!).





Let me tell you - when Katrin is around, Jeremy is in no need of company or love. He is definitely Katrin's buddy!



Our visit with the Eckerts was well-worth the long 8-hour trip! They are very much missed here in Cincy!!





3 comments:

The Brighter Side said...

you have done something right. How'd you get Jeremy to agree to getting up at 3:30 AM to go shopping? I don't think I could get Jason to go if we were in the parking lot.

Nichole said...

Hi Lisa. I like your kitty. Please tell Angie I said hi. I think she was with Jason and I when I burnt my custard in Mrs. Wolf's foods class. Precious memories . . .
colee_02@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

Oh, yeah! BF shopping is the best. Train 'em right, girl!