Monday, September 22, 2008

Too Bad It's Not Still Saturday

Yes - I did finally get out of my computer chair and get something accomplished the day I blogged last (just don't ask me what since it's been over 4 weeks ago). Obviously I stayed busy because you've been reading the same post for that long (my sincere apologies to my very patient, loving readers!). Here are some pictures to prove I still have a life.


Jeremy and I found a nice oak table with 6 chairs on craigslist.com for a very reasonable price - yeah!! We were happy to have the family check it out :-) No, it didn't stay in the living room. Yes, the old table is in the living room now...



We celebrated Jeremy's 24th birthday! One year closer to 30!! Woohoo! *Notice the mixture of old chairs/new chairs. Nice, don't ya think?

We celebrated the marriage of Jeremy's brother Jared to Missy Smith. She is a super sweet girl! Welcome to the family, Missy!!


Hopefully it won't be a month before I blog next. Let me tell you, it's definitely not worth the flack you get when you wait that long! Until next time.....


3 comments:

The Brighter Side said...

glad you are back. ok, so you really were busy and not just blowing us off.

Nancy said...

Wow....nice table and chairs! Don't ya just love craig's list??!! I enjoyed the wedding pictures as well. The pic of you and Jeremy is a really good one!

Helen said...

Whew~! I got tired just reading about all you've done lately. I think my age is finally catching up to me...... bummer~! Great deal from Craigslist!