Thursday, June 5, 2008

More Than a Thousand Words

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I have about 1,700,000 of them! Snapfish had a limited-time offer of 9-cent digital prints with free shipping/handling! How could I pass this up, especially having seven years worth of digital pictures? So, I proceeded to take all day last Friday selecting and uploading 1,700 pictures. Here is the evidence of my splurge (which I had been saving for because I just knew a deal like this would come my way soon!):

10 comments:

Dixie said...

Cool! I'm glad you started a blog.
I shall save you in my "cool blog" favorites file and visit your site often.
Thanks for the comment on my blog, and yes he is the sunshine of my world :)

Katie and the boys said...

scrapbooking all night??????

Lisa R said...

More like scrapbooking for the rest of my life!!

Beth said...

Just found your blog. ;-)
I'm glad you started a blog

Melissa said...

I am so proud of you! 1700 pics- whoa! I need to do that, too, but I'm afraid to count. Now, get all those "words" in an album, girl!!

Carrie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! 1,700 pictures?? Sounds like something I would do!! :D

The Brighter Side said...

wow wee! you are ambitious! Melissa...I am afraid to count mine too. I bet I took about 200 pics this past weekend.

Les said...

I thought I was behind on getting my pictures off my camera. You had me beat, by far!

Nancy said...

grrrr...too bad I missed this sale. I've been waiting for a #.09 deal....Meijers has them from time to time. Anyway, I have about 2 years worth of pics to print out....guess i'm not quite as far behind as you, am I! As far as scrapbooking, I'm 7 years behind. I guess maybe we need to get together and scrapbook sometime....for a month! LOL!

Helen said...

Oh my goodness~! Talk about oVeRwheLmInG! You're young though so you'll have these all scrapbooked in no time! I would have never thought to do that and I can't even begin to imagine downloading 1700 pics. Way to go Lisa!